Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introduction to Man Month


Hello Loyal Followers of the Hot and Bothered Effect (and those of you that stumbled upon this page). I'm doing the sporadic first of the month post to let you know that March is Man Month. I love women and I would argue that I respect women...though some who have read a previous post or two might beg to differ. However, this month is not going to deal with things of womanly importance. This month is going to talk about being a man and what that means. And since we are a having a whole month dedicated to mandom...there will be no Ray's Contrarian Opinions this month. It has been replaced by my Man Round Table to discuss all things bro-tastic. So I hope that you enjoy Man Month, though I value your readership ladies and you don't need a Y-chromosome to enjoy this month's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment