Sunday, April 10, 2011

Podcast: Reader E-Mails


If you'll remember when I started this blog back in September I promised that I would devote a post to answering e-mails from my readers. Well, here it is...in podcast form! I've brought back some of my favorite podcasters for a good time with e-mails from you, my beloved readers. For convenience purposes, I have cut this two-part, almost two hour podcast into segments based up the questions that we are answering. I'll post the questions that were asked above the videos so you know which ones you'll want to listen to.

Joining me on this podcast are Don't Tell Anna members John Chadwell, Pat Brennan, Luke Giberson, and Lauren Yadlosky. We have a member of each Don't Tell Anna Class from 2008-2012.

Here are the questions:

What is your whore price? By this I mean that everybody has a price for which they would do certain things (e.g. murder somebody, sleep with a guy, etc.). Give us some of yours? - 17:44


There is a proposal before the federal Tax and Trade Bureau currently debating if nutrition labels should be placed on alcoholic beverages. Ray, what is your stance on this issue? (I did not know what type of question you wanted, so since I am at work I thought I would send a nutrition one for you…enjoy!) - 9:44

It was so good to see you over the holidays. I just read your blog and I really like it. My question for your e-mail bag is: Are you still doing theatre and what would your ideal stage role be? - 11:52
[Please note: About 7 seconds of the recording got scrambled...so there is an awkward transition from me saying that I am a terrible actor to John Chadwell talking about a script that I wrote called "The Negotiators".


There are few things that I love more than a good Ray O’Brien get rich quick scheme? Have you had any good ones recently? - 11:02

If storks really brought children to their parents, would hunters be hired as abortificants? What regulatory process would ensure that hunter-abortificants properly target unwanted children? - 7:36

You recently stated in a post that you thought that the Rapture would make life more interesting. Which side of the Rapture do you think that you’ll be on and more importantly which side of the Rapture would you want to be on? - 10:03

While I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts on The Perfect Woman (P.S. What is with the ridiculous six-month break between Part 2 and Part 3?), it seems like you’re definition is very broad and that you will take just about any half-ass were-cunt who stumbles into your life. Rather than spending another epically long post telling us what you want in a woman…why don’t you tell us what you’re deal breakers are. Are there any small flaws that would force you to turn down an attractive babe? - 12:29

It has been my experience that everybody has at least one movie that they have walked out of in their life. What is yours? - 13:58

As long as I’ve known you, Ray, I have to say that you are a pretty brave guy…do you have any fears? Particularly I am interested in any that are highly irrational? - 25:21

Thanks for listening to the Podcast. There will be another one next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment