Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Podcast: Outlive, Outlast, Overcome: Reality TV Fever



To celebrate the return of The Challenge: Rivals and the new season of my Challenge fantasy league which I will be featuring on this blog in the coming months, June's podcast will be a one-on-one conversation with an expert on reality television. That expert is former roommate Nick Rosati who is currently living in Puerto Rico. However, due to Nick and I having to record this podcast over the phone, it has been exceedingly difficult for me to convert it into a file format that can be hosted here on Blogger. However, I do have the entire podcast available in multiple file formats for you to download so that you can slam this bad boy into your iPod and listen to it at the gym...which is the way that a real podcast is supposed to work. I know that Alyssa Deutsch has been inquiring about the practicality of this for a while. Sorry, but my traditional intro music has been cut in post-production as well. And for those of you that are late adapters like me...I'll try to have a video file up in a month or so for posterity. Please enjoy the podcast as Nick and I discuss all things reality television and stay tuned for the results of our Challenge Draft coming in a few days:

The .mp3 file can be found here:
http://www.archive.org/details/HotAndBotheredEffectJune2011PodcastMp3File

The .wma file can be found here:
http://www.archive.org/details/HotAndBotheredEffectJune2011PodcastWma

The .wav file can be found here:
http://www.archive.org/details/HotAndBotheredEffectJune2011PodcastWav

2 comments:

  1. i'm somewhat troubled that I wasn't even considered for a spot as your partner in the Amazing Race :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were considered, Andrew. The deciding factor is that while you are both alcoholics...Nick is able to travel long distances while inebriated via "Wander Mode" and I thought that this might come in handy.

    ReplyDelete